Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful....Day 5, 6, 7, and 8

Yes, I am way behind on my thankful days, so get ready, you get 4 days in one!
 I just took pictures of the girls, so get ready to see a whole bunch of them in the next bunch of posts...sorry if you already saw them on facebook, but I'm really excited about them, so I will post them!
 Thanks to the W family for letting us use their land...we love your place!  Oh...and to my cousin Emily...don't worry, I have your post in my head...I just need to write it down! 
And to our thankful things.....
Day 5
Trinity--I'm thankful for sisters...I seriously don't know what I would do without Bethany and Autumn...I love them so much and can't imagine life without them.  And I love love love it that my girls have each other...there is no better friend than a sister!
Autumn-B, our nephew...we love him
M--Maggie and Hudson (our dogs)
H-K and B (two of her good friends!)
A--friends
S--my teacher, Mrs. Sprague

Day6
Autumn-Trinity (yes, she really said that, I didn't make it up!)
Trinity--B, my nephew.  This little fella is the absolute best!  I LOVE HIM!!!
H-Branson (we love to go there on vacation)
A-Maggie and Hudson (dogs)
M--cheesecake
S--people in Florida...I don't know their names...oh wait, it's Africa and they are brown people and we are sending them things for Christmas

Day7
Trin-my parents...I think I have gone on and on in previous posts in detail on what my parents mean to me and how they have impacted my life in so many ways, but today I am thankful...so thankful for them.
Autumn-my nook (she really does love that thing like I love my camera!)
S-Skippy, Becky, Casey and Carter (our very good friends...Skip has always been S's buddy)
H-Joyce (Joyce is a gift from God and is H's buddy...she is really like another grandma for H)
A-Autumn and Trinity (awww..)
M-Chicken (she really does love chicken!)

Day8
Autumn--my dog (Maggie is really hers and Hudson is supposed to be mine, but both think they are hers because she is the main one to take care of them.  I miss our old dog and would rather Hudson be Autumn's...so she was sure to say my DOG, not dogS!)
Trin-the girls' teachers...the girls come home excited to learn, and their teachers care so much for them!  I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for Christian teachers who show God's love to their students on a daily basis!
M-David and Pam Bennett (each girl has different people who really invest in them...I am so thankful for each of these!
A-broccoli soup
S-Mr. Cook and Mrs. Cook (another one of those sweet families who invest in them!)
H-cupcakes


Did anyone notice that I get bored easily with repetitive things and so I switched up the initials of the girls to spell different things?  I did.  I like to switch things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment