Sunday, May 30, 2010

Very First Post

So, I have thought about starting a blog for a very long time, mostly because I absolutely LOVE to read other people's blogs. I do feel a little wierd sometimes when I randomly start telling stories about my friend's kids, only to realize that I have never actually met that person, but only know everything about them from their blog! There are so many people out there who have such inspiring blogs...they give great ideas, have amazing photographs, and have incredible stories to share! It is so easy for me to try and make my blog like someone elses, but then again I think...ummmmm....no reason to try to be someone else when the Lord has totally given me an incredible journey of my own! My main reason for wanting to blog at all is that I ALWAYS have so many stories of the girls...either funny things they do, inspiring things they say, or just fun memories we have together. I have a terrible memory and I don't want to forget all of the little things. So, I will try and write them down. I am thinking that I will have to flash back and tell some of the good stories from the past. Oh...I do love my life....even when I am stressed out and I have 4 screaming girls (well 6 if you count Autumn and I!)....I love my life and am thankful to the Lord for entrusting me with these precious girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment