Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend at G-ma's part 7

My uncle Scott is the youngest of the 4 kids. He has always made an effort to make each of his nieces and one nephew to feel special. The tradition continues....he loves to spend time with the new generation of nieces and nephews and they love to spend time with him.
It was fun to get some special "uncle Scott" pictures!
I took these pictures (I actually took like 50 of them in this pose) and I couldn't get everyone to look at me and smile. Everyone was doing their own thing. I turned around and said, "Well, that will have to do. I guess you just can't get them perfect all the time."
My aunt Deborah looked at me and said, "It is perfect. Just like they are....perfect."
I think my aunt Deborah is right!
I love this one....screaming, bored, smiling, pouting, confused, ready to go play........PERFECT!







No comments:

Post a Comment