Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can you guess who this is?

Can you tell who this handsome little fella is?
He is the girls' bio-brother! The girls hadn't seen him in quite a while, so they had a blast with him!

I love S's expression in this one.

I am telling you.....these are 5 GOOD LOOKING kids! They really are! W is a sweet boy and loves his sisters. They were happy to see him, and luckily, there really hasn't been any traumatic aftermath in their behavior like we thought there might be. Thank you Lord! I am so thankful that He had done such a mighty work in their lives.


I absolutely LOVE this picture! You can see the love and tenderness in both of their eyes...brings me to tears. You can see the mix of emotions in their eyes too. We know there are a lot of emotions that go along with our situation, so we let the girls express those. W and M are the oldest, so they have always had a very close connection...you can totally see that in this picture.



And you know how I love real pictures much better than posed ones! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! Cousin B and Bethany came to go bowling with us and visit with W. Cousin B likes to do his own thing and usually doesn't stop to get his picture taken, so I just have to take what I get...typical 2 year old. But today, the day I wanted to get pics of the 5 siblings, B wanted to be in all of them! Of course! Turned out really cute.
B and S are cracking up at each other, A is pouting about who knows what, M and W are being silly, and I think H is trying to keep up with everything. I think this picture totally defines birth order personalities!


We had a great day and wonderful visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment