Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas eve pictures

W had a pretty relaxing Christmas Eve. We slept in, watched movies, headed to town to run some errands and eat lunch with gift certificates, then went back home. That's when I got the bright idea to take pictures with those cute hats! Yeah....great idea...no coats in the freezing cold. However, the girls really did not complain...I am so thankful that they are pretty cooperative with my crazy ideas for photographing them.
Then I decided it would be fun to get all of us...well great idea if I remembered how to do the self timer! It took a long time to figure that out, and of course I had to wait til we were all outside to figure it out! We had a good time though! And I got new editing software, so I am having a good time figuring that out....notice the TrinityTinsleyPhotography watermark on these first two. I am just trying things out and figuring out what I like. I am really having a blast!
























It's almost midnight, but I will post the "out takes" from trying to get all 8 of us in the picture! And...making his debut on the blog......Hudson the dog! We got Hudson in July after Coby died in June. I guess you can probably tell from the fact that I haven't posted pictures of him that I like Coby a lot better. He is a really sweet dog, but he has separation anxiety and pees in the house if you don't let him out every 2 hours! Are you kidding? An 80 lb. dog can't hold it? Anyway, he is growing on me.





















1 comment:

  1. Helloooooo!!!!! I love these! One of my favorite shoots ever!!!! Love the clarity of the girls individual shots especially a A & S-with the pattern of the needles behind them! Missed you today. Have a great trip. Sarah

    ReplyDelete