Thursday, December 16, 2010

Haircut???

H's teacher texted me this conversation yesterday:

H: Mrs. Ripley, did you get your hair cut?

Mrs. Ripley: Yes H I did.

H: Oh, I just thought you took a shower today!

Mrs. Ripley: Well H, I try to take a shower every day!


She is SO funny! I love this girl! AND I love Mrs. Ripley. I am just so thankful for H's two teachers. They both have challenged her and really helped her come out of her shell. Well, come to think of it, I really really love ALL of my girls' teachers. They have all helped them develop and blossom. S's teacher pushes her and makes her obey. She loves her and rewards her and does not let her get away with things....LOVE that! A's teacher loves her through good days and bad. She encourages A in her artwork. She lets her be unique and appreciates her differences! M's teacher is structured and creative and has really opened the world of science to her. She is solid and wonderful! I really didn't intend for this to be an ode to the teachers, but it did! Just thinking about their teachers makes me really happy. LOVE them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment