Thursday, July 8, 2010

G-ma

First, let me say that when I uploaded these pictures, it puts them in reverse order, so you will see our day from end to beginning. Oh well......that's how it goes sometimes!
Here is our day. We started out at the parade, which those pictures are on a different camera, so I will not show them on this post. Then we went to my aunt's house for my grandma's 80th birthday celebration and my nephew B's birthday celebration. We always have SUCH a GREAT time with family.....food, fun, chaos, laughter, and lots of love! It was fast and furious but so much fun.
I went to find A at one point, but she went and found a bed to lay on......um....wait a minute, yep, she had a fever. If a kid misses out on the fun, they MUST be sick. We made a pallet and let her lay in the middle of the fun anyway.
Uncle Scott and S. The girls always have a great time with him.

My cousin Sarah is so creative. She had her kids make this garden stone for g-ma. She mentioned it to us so we could maybe make one too.....great idea! Well, we tried it, but we obviously aren't as crafty as Sarah, so ours didn't make it to the party. I don't know what went wrong!

I like this one....it is Macy capturing the present chaos on her camera. Fun memory


This is one of my FAVORITE pictures of the day. It is SO my family.....sitting around talking. I like the expressions on each of their faces and I like imagining just what they might be discussing!




Yes, this is blurry of Scott and Connie, but that wasn't who I was trying to capture. Look a little further back. In the midst of all of the fun, Trapper fell asleep.







Sweet dreams I hope!





Cheese!






It's fun that G-ma and B share a birthday. They are both very special people! G-ma is an amazing woman of God. She's not a gossip, she serves the Lord with her talents, she is faithful, even-tempered, a great cook, and so much fun. We love her so much! My girls cry about every two weeks because they want to go see G-ma.









Cousin T enjoying the cupcakes.









Yummy!









These girls do everything together when they are around each other.











He is just too cute!



My uncle Scott always used to get us the CRAZIEST gifts for Christmas and such, that is before he married Connie....thanks Connie, yall give great gifts now! Really, you just never knew what he would show up with. One Christmas he showed up with t-shirts that had a picture of himself. He had one shirt for all of us cousins. We loved the wacky gift! Well, my parents found one of our shirts and wrapped it up for B for his birthday. We all laughed and he just didn't know what to think of it all!






Cousin A has the best facial expressions. He helped G-ma and B blow out the candles.

Blowing out the candles.


Singing happy birthday.They were playing their instruments for their "band".




Best Cousins!



Cousin Macy taking pictures.

Cousin H is so sweet!




A loves to color!





B loves to sing.




Looking at pictures


Cousin A and the girls loved playing with the dolls and little kitchen.












This is so cute, all of the boys drinking their drinks.



M looks thrilled I know.




Macy made the yummy cupcakes.




B and aunt Deborah getting ready to eat.




2 comments:

  1. That was such a fun day! We always have soo much fun when we get together with family.

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures and LOVE the people in them even more!!!!!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete