
S picked this rocking chair. I LOOOOOOOOVE this rocking chair!!!!!!

When I was a baby, my feet turned completely inward. So my mom had to put these special shoes on me when I went to bed. The shoes were connected by a bar........this kept my feet straight and solved the problem.

Solved that problem anyway........the other problem was, that my mom rocked me with that brace on, which made marks on the wooden rocking chair.

My dad would "get mad" (not really mad, maybe just irritated) because it was scuffing up the rocker. Well those scuffs made that rocker a million times more special to me AND my dad......AND the girls!

They love that story. I love that story! It makes us all feel connected to her. I love that!
Oh Trin, reading all of these just warms my heart! But I can see why sweet little S loves the rocking chair- that story had me all choked up :-) I've always felt like I've known your mom just from your warm stories about her. I just love the way your girls are getting to know their Grandma Judy like this, so sweet and so special for each one of them and for you and Autumn too.
ReplyDelete