Here they are...pausing just a moment for a picture, but then back to scooters!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Weekend at G-ma's part 3
One of the things that I love about going to my grandma's house is that things just don't change too much there. I love that! I love it that the house looks pretty much the same. It makes me feel good to go there and things be just like they were when I was a kid. That brings me to one of the most fun things we did when we were at Grandma's.......SCOOTER SCHOOL!!! One summer our grandpa, Papa, bought 5 scooters, 3 roller racers, and 2 taxi scooters. I cannot even tell you how many hours we spent on those scooters. We would have routines with the scooters...I mean really, we almost made scooters a new sport for the Olympics cause we were so good! We played and played and played on those. And THEN we had scooter school. We had some old checks and old tablets they use at restaurants to take orders and we were off! Because the oldest cousin Sarah is a major type A personality, we had the most organized scooter school around! We would enroll our students, put them into a group for lessons.....I mean it was a great school! If only we could have really made some money with it! We were kind of like those books the Baby Sitter's Club! Anyway, those scooters sat with flat tires for years and years after we finally stopped scooter school until a couple of years back when Grandma got them all fixed up. Well, needless to say, the scooters are a huge hit. I don't think scooter school has come up yet, but watch out world because this new generation really might make it to the Olympics with their brave scooter tricks and synchronized scootering!
Here they are...pausing just a moment for a picture, but then back to scooters!
Yes...the gold-medal worthy performance of synchronized scootering from A and H.
Here they are...pausing just a moment for a picture, but then back to scooters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:-) So much fun! - Miss Type A
ReplyDelete