Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One hundred...

Well guess what folks....look to the right of the blog and just look at how many posts there have been.......yep....this is the big 1-0-0!!!!!!! WOW....one hundred posts. I know, if I would have written like I did in June, we would have been at a hundred a long time ago, but you see, I didn't for whatever reasons! So I had been thinking how fun it would be to do a hundred of something for the hundredth post, but then I just couldn't think of the right things. Here are some of my ideas though:
  • one hundred people that I love --but there are way more than 100 and I could never choose
  • one hundred people that have greatly influenced my life--I would want to explain why on each one and that would take forever
  • one hundred of my favorite pictures--again....way too long to upload
  • one hundred of the funniest things the girls say

I just couldn't do it. BUT, I will say thank you (a hundred times thank you!) to all of you who have and continue to invest in our family. Really, so many people do so much for us and I am so often overwhelmed by people's generosity and love. I was having a conversation with my friend the other day and I was telling her how grateful I am that so many people love my kids so much that they don't just give them hugs and smiles, but they also give them guidance and correction. For that, I am so so so grateful!

Soooooooo.........maybe I will hit 200 posts soon!

hmmm....maybe yall could leave 100 comments!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll go first- thanks for the 100 laughs, tears and smiles that have brightened my days. And I bet if we were playing "Grandma" you would have no problem coming up with a list off 100 things or categories!-Sarah

    ReplyDelete