- A lost another tooth! She was actually spending some time on her bed away from sisters....we all need a little time by ourselves sometimes! I was frustrated at the moment, and trying to get some laundry done (never-ending process) and A came down with a very excited look, telling me her tooth is bleeding! I did one quick yank, and she didn't even flinch, and it was out! The bad news is, the tooth fairy just doesn't do a good job at our house. That darn tooth fairy always leaves the tooth and the money always gets kicked around or left somewhere besides under the pillow, and Autumn always has to go in and help "look" for it. Autumn pointed out the quarter to A and told her that she must not have known what it was and A said, "Oh yeah, I thought this was something else cause that guy on here had a Mohawk." Hmm...whatever....glad you have your quarter.
- M and H cooked dinner! Well, I guess I should say they prepared dinner. They made salad, which meant they had to cut a lot of toppings to put on the salad. I was very proud of them and they did an excellent job using a knife. They were so proud of themselves, and it was a good reminder to let them be involved and have ownership of things.
- S has had a few great weeks at school. She has gotten green a LOT, which is a very good thing and a great accomplishment for her!
- Conversation with A:
A: Trinity, I know something.
Me: Good, what is it?
A: You never argue with a bear.
Me: Okay, well that is good advice.
A: Cause if you argue with a bear, he will eat you.
Lesson learned.

And friends are like a garden....only better!
ReplyDeleteAwww yes they are!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete