Saturday, March 19, 2011

Few pics from the wedding

Finally...some pictures from the wedding...my cousin Marci's wedding! Now, I will say that I made a choice during all of the wedding festivities. My choice was to put down my camera. I chose very specific times to pick up my camera and times to put it down. Marci asked me to take pics of the girls getting ready, but other than that I got very few shots. Her photographer looked like she got awesome shots. Yes, I could have clicked away all night, but you see, I have a problem. When I pick up my camera, I see awesome things through the lens, but that's just it...I see them through the lens, and therefore, I miss out on the being in the moment. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE seeing things through the lens...it is very fulfilling, but I miss out on just being there. So...I made the choice to get some shots, then put the camera down and enjoy being the cousin of the bride! Here are a few of what I got:

Parents of the bride...Aunt Becky and Uncle Robert were so gracious to feed us just about every meal while we were down there...like they didn't have anything else to do! They made the whole weekend so fun, and my aunt Becky was so thoughtful...she had special wedding plates and napkins for the meals, baskets of snacks and prizes for our hotel, and so many other special touches. They are so sweet to our girls and we love them so much!
The girls LOVED watching the beautiful bride and all of the bridesmaids get ready. They were in awe.
She was beautiful!


Let's just say that cousin B has lots of little mother hens ready to help at all times. He sometimes loves the help and sometimes not so much. However, he is much more likely to let "his girls" help than he is his aunt TT right now...boo! Hopefully that is a short stage!


They got that tie on just right!











My cousins are really more like having a few more sisters. "Cousin" seems so distant...we are close cousins....we love each other so much....It was so much fun to spend time together, although we were missing a cousin due to her little girl's illness. I have beautiful cousins!
























BEAUTIFUL mother of the bride!


Cousin B kept going up to Marci the bride and my girls and telling them they were beautiful princesses! He came up with that one on his own....sweet boy!



Thanks to aunt Bethany for coming to the rescue on the hair! I curled the girls hair before we left the hotel, but while I was taking pics, Beth did the final touches!







They felt so pretty!











































1 comment:

  1. So pretty Trin! I love the black and white and the 3 of B and his tie!!!! - Sarah

    ReplyDelete