So why am I showing you pictures of my children crying and pouting? You might be thinking: what in the world is she thinking?
Well, I have a little confession............I started this little blog here to document little moments, conversations, and occasions in my life that I just don't want to forget. However, I guess I just ASSUMED that people might leave comments and tell me what they think! Yeah, so I guess I'll be a little pouty and selfish.............LEAVE ME A COMMENT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!!!(Imagine me crossing my arms in front of me, stomping my feet and whining REAL bad while saying this!) Just kidding.......actually I'm sitting on my bed and laughing at myself cause I think I'm real funny!

I'll leave the first comment on this post, I do always enjoy reading these stories even though I have already heard them, seen them lived out or even first told them to you, I still enjoy reliving them and I enjoy reading your perspective on each story.
ReplyDeleteAutumn
I also should admit that I enjoy reading blogs, I enjoy reading comments on blogs, but I don't really like to leave comments on blogs unless there is a really good giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAutumn
I am up for some giveaways Autie...1st two people to comment get free photography for life:)
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures. Thanks for the inspiration. You help me to embrace the remarkable spirit of every child.
ReplyDelete