I love this picture.....it somehow makes a connection of my mother to the girls........I really love this picture. I like it better than smiling faces around it.........I love this!
Don't get me wrong.......I like this one too, especially since we don't get a lot of pictures with all six of us.
LOVE this one........I have SO many GREAT memories of lining up to get icees with my grandmother at Falls Creek. The difference is......notice they have TWO dollars in their hands.....much different than the 50 or 75 cents we paid.
M enjoying an icee.
We took them up to the prayer gardens, which is special because my grandpa helped get that there. They loved looking at it, but they were a little confused. You see, we saw my grandpa a few days before we went to Falls Creek, but when we saw this, S started freaking out and saying, "What happened to him? We saw him just yesterday! Why did him die?"
They thought this was a grave site, so we quickly told them why his face was on the plaq.

I LOVE these!!!! We need to go back with all of them! Such special memories and such special girls in these special pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteBethany
I love these, too!!!
ReplyDeleteJoDaddy