Our sweet H loves random facts. She asks questions about things all the time: how much does that cost? How long does it take to get there? Where were those made? etc. She loves finding out about things and she remembers facts really well. Now, common sense isn't her strong point, but she loves facts. When her class studied the unit on ocean life this spring, it made her eyes bright with excitement to learn more about something. Let me tell you, she has not stopped telling us random facts about whales, and other ocean life. If she is around someone for very long, they too get the joy of learning things about the ocean. Did you know that whales are never fully asleep? Half of their brain sleeps and one eye closes while the other side is awake. Yes, I now know this kind of stuff!
So...the other day we were watching the show on tlc, the Little Couple. At the beginning of the show, they tell how tall they are..."My name is Bill and I am 4 feet tall. And my name is Jen and I am 3 feet 2 inches tall....."
H matter of factly said, "Hmmm....wow....she is just barely taller than an Emperor Penguin!"
Oh man this girl is funny. I love to see things through their eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment